Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Recovering

Yesterday was bad for me. I don't have cable in my apartment, tried to listen to the game online but my internet wasn't working. Then I went to Cain and Abel's and the guy working the remote control couldn't find the local station. (Not that hard to do.) So, I watched the score keep going up through my NHL application on my phone. It wasn't fun. Needless to say, I am SO ready for game 7! Plus, I will actually get to watch it tomorrow!

While I may be unbearably stressed about tomorrow's Stanley Cup game 7 between the Vancouver Canucks and the Boston Bruins, I am way more excited than anything else. How many times can I say I have watch a game 7 in the finals? None so far. How many times can I say I have watch MY team in the finals? None before this year. It is exciting! I am pumped and ready to go with my XXL jersey. Bruins here we come!..... We just wanted to make it more interesting for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment